Consignment Contract 2020/21
• All consigned work must be original in design and handmade made by consignee.
• Consignee will establish the retail price. In the event of sale, the consignee will receive 67% of the established retail price.
• NOTION is responsible for payment to consignee within 30 days of sale, checks will be sent directly to address on file.
• NOTION requests no phone calls to check on sales or inventory, emails will be accepted.
• Consignee will provide a descriptive list of all items with retail prices clearly spelled out on each item that will be signed off upon delivery.
• Deliveries must be pre-arranged by appointment only and brought in disposable cartons.
• Wall mount artwork must have a means for hanging (i.e. picture wire, hanging bracket, etc.)
• Consignee accepts responsibility for shop wear (i.e. soiling, handling, etc.)
• NOTION will do their best by using a camera/alarm system but will not be responsible for any loss due to theft or fire.
• 30-day notice required for the consignee to remove items and must be by appointment only.
By Submitting this document, Consignee and Consignor agrees to the above terms and conditions